.Saturday, August 21, 2004 ' 11:14 PM Y
Its Saturday night...currently having headache...haiz...everytime also got headache..sometimes i wonder if there's something wrong with my brain up there....anyway, just popped in a Panadol..hoping the ache will go off soon. Today I went to the Woodlands Central(the old Woodlands Bus Interchange) with my mum...we went to have our lunch in KFC...we so 'bu pah si' now got the bird flu still go and eat chicken..haha..then after that..we went shopping around in that area...then we realised a department store inside no light...we thought got blackout...but when we went nearer to have a look...we saw lots of cardboards with words saying"huo shao da ping mai" when means "burning sale" then we realised that that is the place where the channel 8 news reported which caught fire a few days ago....haha...inside there all the things damn cheap...lots of ppl carrying baskets full of stuffs...we also go in to have a look...and we also buy quite a lot of cloths..haha...I bought a pair of jeans and a t-shirt for less then $10!!haha...we buy untill so happy...After that...I wanna rush home to watch the table-tennis match between Singapore and N.Korea....that was an exciting match...but also a disappointment...when Li Jiawei led by 3-1...I thought we will definitely win...but we lose...I wonder if we will win back a Bronze medal tml...I really hope we will....GO..TEAM SINGAPORE!!!!